{currently...}

currently I'm...
><reading>< "The Bluebird and the Sparrow" by Janette Oke
><playing>< I finally got Oregon Trail 2nd edition to work on my computer again, so Mechanic Man and I spent last night playing that. Sadly he was the only one to make it to Oregon after four games...
><watching>< through the first season of "I Love Lucy", which my sister is lending {or gave to??} me
><trying>< new recipes...last night we tried tuna patties, and they turned out pretty good, just a tad too lemony
><cooking>< pizza for supper!
><eating>< nothing...we ate lunch not too long ago
><drinking>< water...and lots of it! 
><calling>< a family friend in CO {actually I'm waiting for a call back}
><pinning>< anything that inspires me lately...mostly sewing projects
><crafting>< a mattress for the baby's cradle
><doing>< a lot of napping...
><going>< camping again in a little bit
><loving>< sweet tea
><hating>< how loud we have to watch anything on the TV because the air conditioner is rumbling like crazy
><discovering>< I need to work on the characteristic of gentleness
><enjoying>< reading
><thinking>< I can't wait for Christmas! 
><feeling>< quiet
><hoping>< Hancock keeps up this good streak he's been having
><listening to>< "Songs of the Trail"
><thanking>< God for what an easy pregnancy I've had so far
><smelling>< the familiarity of home
><considering>< making a baby quilt for my friend at church
><finishing>< ha! I wish I was finishing something...hopefully a mattress and a quilt and a scrapbook and I really should refashion that pink "dress" I made into a skirt
><starting>< maybe some work on this blog...I'm feeling in the mood for change for once

Comments

Popular Posts