{coming soon}
I'm sorry for the low quality of this picture...but for some reason my computer won't edit something without deleting it.
So, in front of each of our feet in this photo, I wrote the year we were each born.
Including the year 2017, which will be the year our new baby will arrive!
I'm slowly getting back on top of things after the first trimester, and as I do, my anticipation builds. Although we're probably not finding out if we're having a boy or a girl {like we did with Reuben} Trevor and I are both hoping for a girl this time around. And I'm busy thrift-shopping for more newborn clothes. Mostly pink ones! I can't seem to help myself.
The baby is due the end of June which sometimes seems far away and sometimes seems scarily close. We'll see when the little one makes their debut!
Until then, Trevor had better tag along on these goodwill trips before I forget the possibility that it could be another boy!
Happy Friday, Friends!
Comments