2011

      The past year was great, with new experiences and things that I do every year with my family.I guess I'll start with the new experiences.
                              First, I went to Wyoming on a missions trip with my mom and sisters.
                                            Then in August I was in my older sister's wedding.
Then I went riding fourwheelers with my family at the coal piles in northern PA.
I also went to Philadelphia for the first time and went in Independence Hall.
Some things we do every year as a family are going to Knoebels,and going to the
Steamorama. Plus things like just riding fourwheelers around at home and having
a campfire at the end of the day.
                     2011 was a good year for me spiritually,too. I feel like I've gotten to know God better.
          So, all in all, even though there was sadness mixed in, I've had a really good year.
Oh, and another new thing!
I got to start this blog, which I hope will be a blessing to others.

Comments

Erin Rae said…
I forgot about Knobels,anywho so glad we've done all those things and I hope we do even more crazy things together!
Your good friend said…
I think this blog is really cool! I can't wait to read the storys!
Erin Neaves said…
I'm so excited that you started a blog! I can't wait to read your stories. I know the one you gave me was really good. Love ya!

Popular Posts