{what God sees}

Shannon and I stood in the back of the puppet tent with Bro. Jarvis, waiting to do the Ticklish Reuben song. I looked at him, and noticed he was looking at the sky. Then he turned to us girls and said, "You know, if you look up at the sky," and we did with him, " it's all the same. You can't tell if you're in Texas or Mexico."

The thought made me smile. It's so true. No matter where you are, everyone sees the same sky. But the next thing Bro. Jarvis said made me think.

"But you know what? That's what God sees when He looks down. No difference. Just people who need Him.

"I thought of that one time when I was here in the puppet tent just looking at the sky."

Imagine that. So simple.

So true.

What God sees.

Comments

Popular Posts