{Off Weeks}

I really can't even explain how bad the off weeks are down here. Right now we're in the middle of two, and we've been doing our best to not be bored. But watching movies gets pretty old pretty quick. We do have some work to do, but we usually get it done before lunch, and then save some for the next day. 

However, there are a few nice things about off weeks, like going to Goodwill, which we did last week, and trying out my cooking skills. Here's a picture of what I got at Goodwill.
 Three skirts and a purple Converse button-down just like my navy one at home. 

I'm also working on learning how to do chalk art. Mrs. Vanessa gave me a starter book and DVDs, and is supposed to give me lessons on these off weeks. Saturday I bought crayons and a sketch pad to start practicing, and today I worked on the first thing you can draw with crayons that's in the book.
 Reflections.
What do you think?

Comments

Popular Posts