{Here He Is!}

Recently, my mechanic man and I made a new addition to the family. 
 He's  a little red heeler pup, almost ten weeks old. The picture above is him waiting for a treat. He already learned how to sit. Imagine that! We named him Hancock, after a ghost town we visited up in Colorado on our honeymoon. He spends his time playing and then....
 he crashes for a nice nap.

Comments

Erin Rae said…
Aghhhh!!! He is SOOOOO cute!!! He is like a little Red. I want to come and pick him up...has he developed a love for frisbee's yet?? ;)
Denae said…
Awwww he is adorable Olivia!
Anna said…
Ha Ha! I love him by the rug. And he does definitely look smaller in these pictures.
Yella Rose said…
i don't know about the frisbee thing. Not sure if he's big enough to handle them yet.

Popular Posts