{We Do Things Differently}

Namely wash. We do wash differently down here. Or I do anyways....

Recently my mechanic man put in a big old wash line for me. Using a dryer wastes so much electricity, makes too much heat, and doesn't look as neat as clean clothes hanging on a wash line. So I wanted a wash line. Clothes are so much more fresh when you hang them out in the sun. 

For two hours. Yup, that's about how long it takes most of my wash to dry in the good ole' southwest sun. Jeans and jean skirts and sweaters take a bit longer. 
 We fly two flags: Our pockets and 
 Our tags. I hang the wash inside out to keep the same good ole' southwest sun that dries my clothes from fading them quicker than usual. It makes for a longer chore when I fold them but it's worth it.
 Last week was our first Mexico trip of the year. I didn't take many photos; in fact I never do. {too busy!!!} But here are  afew I found on my phone that I forgot I'd taken.

It was a good week with a small group. I think it was estimated that around 100 people recieved Christ. Just goes to show what God can and will do with little things!

Comments

Danielle said…
I enjoy hanging my wash out too. Some days it is my only excuse to go outside :-)

Popular Posts