{coffee creamer}
Sometime last month I decided to read the ingredients in my mechanic man's Coffee Mate creamer, and was not very happy with what I found.
The word "cream" on the bottle is a lie. It mostly consists of soybean{!} and cottonseed{!!!} oil. So I decided that after he finished that bottle, and another, we were NOT buying anymore.
{to see why I really don't like eating cottonseed oil, which is in almost all our foods, read this}
Anyways, I have a few creamer recipes pinned on Pinterest, so I decided I'd give this one a whirl first.
Here's what you need:
14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
14 oz {1 3/4 cups} milk
I used 3 teaspoons of vanilla extract
a container to put it in. I got this one at Walmart.
The blog that I got this recipe from said to just put all the ingredients into your container and "shake it like crazy." So I did. Here it is before I mixed it up...
and here it is all done! This was super simple and only ten maybe ten minutes. Now I'm just hoping that Mr. Mechanic man likes it...
Comments
P.S. I miss you!