{what's happenin'}

My sister told me to get on here and post. So here I am. I thought I'd just show you some of what's happenin' down here.

I picked apples back behind the print shop this week. A bucket and apron full.


 For now they're being a centerpiece for my table but eventually they may turn into a pie or two and some applesauce.
Yesterday I finally got out all my pictures and arranged them into a collage. I've been wanting to do this since Dad redid the living room walls. Mr. Mechanic Man hung them up last night.
I tried to take some pictures of the last Mexico trip and somehow succeeded in getting a few.

 Susanna used her puppet to invite kids out.
 
Rachel getting ready to do some chalk art

Monday night's meeting
 On Tuesday night there were some threats posed but...
 people prayed...
 God got the glory and "satan got whupped!"

the sunset we saw after dropping people off at the airport
 It was a great week! But let's just say that by the end...
Most of us were just wiped out. 

That last picture is for my sister, too. She said she hadn't seen Hancock in a while and I should put a picture on here. He's still cute. But he sure is bigger.

Anyway, I guess that's all that's going on right now. I'll try and post again soon.

Comments

Popular Posts