{day six |currently...|}
READING Land of the Brave and the Free by Michael Phillips; God's Truth Made Simple by Mrs. Paul Friederichssen; Women of the Bible by Ann Spangler & Jean Syswerda; and a Country magazine.
WATCHING I'm in the middle of a Little House on the Prairie movie, Look Back to Yesterday, that my mom recorded back in 1991. So I'm also enjoying watching the old commercials. Almost more than the movie.
TRYING to get back to normal. I feel like since the end of summer I've been running like a chicken with my head cut off. We just got home from a VERY quick weekend trip to Fruita CO for a friend's wedding. I'll post pictures.
EATING nothing right now. I'm not feeling really hungry today. Change of seasons, I think.
PINNING whatever catches my eye. That includes clothes, crafts, and foods that mostly include cheese, bacon, cheese and bacon, cheese bacon and ranch, or pumpkin.
GOING grocery shopping tonight with my Mechanic man. So we can have food in the house again. Besides turkey lunch meat. We've been eating that a lot lately.
ENJOYING being a housewife. And cool mornings. And getting to go to CO again. And slower paces. And the Waltons. Wait, I always love the Waltons. Silly me.
DISCOVERING I have a lot of areas to improve upon. Especially in the wife department.
WEARING a long jean skirt, my Under God t-shirt, bare feet, and curly hair.
THINKING of a lot of random thoughts...honestly they're going through my head so fast I don't think I can list them.
FEELING a little sad. I always do when the seasons change. I call it nostalgia. Also feeling a little inspired, thanks to Mrs. Monahan.
HOPING for quite a few things. That Thanksgiving and Christmas come soon. Thanksgiving because we're going to Colorado again. YAY! Christmas because we're going home again, but mostly because I love Christmas time. In fact, I'm currently
LISTENING to Es Wird Scho Glei Dumpa from the cd Christmas in Europe. I don't know what that means. But it sounds like Christmas to me.
THANKING GOD for saving me, giving me a great family, and then a great man. And a certain crazy red dog...
life is so much better with a dog.
STARTING to finally quilt the quilt that I sewed together before the summer. Work on Christmas presents for family. And nameless other little projects.
IN THE MIDDLE OF doing a study on Bible women, trying new recipes, and writing a new story. I feel like this story is taking it's good ol' time. I guess I just don't have as much time anymore to dedicate to spilling my thoughts onto paper.
Comments
{going} to visit my sisters
on my post. Soon though. I must wait.
I miss you. I love you.