{the thanksgiving trip}
Mr. Mechanic Man and I were blessed enough to go back to Colorado for Thanksgiving this year, and spend the holiday with my uncle and aunt and their family. We went up for a whole week and had such a good time! I didn't edit pictures til yesterday, hence this almost-week-old post. My sister told me to take lots of pictures so I did. I think around 200. Mostly of mountains.
Sorry if that bores the rest of you, but I know my family will appreciate all the pictures of those breath-taking mountains. But for this post I'll just try and keep it simple, with a picture of almost each day.
><>SATURDAY<><
><>SUNDAY<><
><>MONDAY<><
| patiently waiting! |
><>TUESDAY<><
| the town of Leadville |
><>WEDNESDAY<><
| we let Hancock get a little exercise |
| we got stuck here and had to winch ourselves out |
| the resident of the above-pictured cabin |
><>FRIDAY<><
><>SATURDAY<><
You may notice that there were no pictures for Thursday, Thanksgiving day. I failed to take my camera over to my relative's house, whoops!
My, how I love those mountains!
Comments
much love,
blog / acacia rachel