{macro}

Macro is one of my favorite settings on a digital camera. I love how it gets every tiny detail. Unfortunately, my last camera didn't have a macro setting {that I could find, anyway!}. But finally I have a camera with one, and I use it more than I probably should. 

Anyway, all that was just to say that here are some pictures of what I've been up to, taken mostly with my macro setting.

I tried a new Christy Jordan recipe, Buttermilk Peach Pie. It is so yummy!
 I love a crisp, flaky, little-bit-salty, pie crust.
 This is a new project I started a few days ago, but I'm not going to tell you what it is. You'll have to wait and see the finished product.

The one grocery store I frequent had limes on sale, and I had a few leftover from making pico de gallo, so I decided to try making limeade today. We haven't tasted it yet, I'm thinking we'll be trying it with pizza for supper.

And, I finally finished that apron I started on months ago. I like how the pockets turned out, but I'm not too crazy about the rest of it. It doesn't fit exactly right, which I sort of expected. I made the pattern up on my own, and the material used wasn't exactly the easiest to work with.

I think that about covers it. Have a good weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts