{apologies}
I'd like to offer my apologies for not posting in so long. I realize it's been a month, and I'm not sure where the time went. For a while I felt like there wasn't much going on down here worth posting about, and then my family came down for a visit, and then we had the Juarez Project just this past week.
And I was sick. For a while. But I couldn't post about it because it was a secret.
But it's not a secret anymore, since the family's all been told.
| {these pictures were taken a half an hour before we took my family to the airport. Today. Hot off the press!} |
| {I told my sister that I'd only put a few pictures on my blog so she could post about it too} |
We're going to have a baby!
The baby is due in the fall, the first week of November. I have an appointment on Tuesday to pinpoint more where I am in the pregnancy.
We were trying to keep it a secret until my family came down so we could tell them in person but both the grandmas had it figured out already. You can't fool your mama, that's for sure!
So now there may be some more posts about what I'm doing to get ready {like finishing the half-painted cradle in our shed!} for the baby. And hopefully I won't leave you all hanging for another month!
But for now, I'm gonna go relax somewhere. The past week was long and very tiring but very good! I'll hopefully post about that in the coming week.
p.s. Please pray that the nausea subsides soon. I am so ready to enjoy food again!
Comments
(Tip: go to a healthfood store or store that carries vitamins and things and ask for papaya enzyme tablets. They will dramatically help your nausea. If you have any questions or need help, just email me.) Love ya!