{just another "currently"}
You know, I really am getting pretty grateful for the whole "currently post" idea. Because when all else fails, all I have to do is fill out this "form", if you will, and then you'll finally have something to read on this sadly neglected blog.
><>something old<><
some Charlie Brown books I got at a yard sale when I was home for Erin's surprise
><>something new<><
a spider plant from Ma
><>something chipper<><
the cactus are in bloom
><>something blue<><
no more Grooveshark
><>something homemade<><
I haven't had too much time to make homemade stuff lately except food...
><>something bought<><
a baby bottle I picked up at a thrift store for $.50 {and when I got home, I found out they sell for $8 at Walmart!}
><>something cooked<><
fried ham tonight!
><>something thought<><
considering going to the building to clean some rooms
><>something seen<><
a sleeping doggie
><>something heard<><
the breeze outside, and all the birds enjoying the free meal in the feeder
><>something to finish<><
painting the cradle
><>someone's words<><
"...this I do know: God answers prayers, and God's promises are a greater reality than our problems." [corrie ten boom]
Comments