{catching up}

Hello folks! Once again it's been a month since the last post...I really do have resolutions to do better but it's trying when you don't have a computer! I'd like to post some projects and maybe I will before a month has gone by again but for now you'll just have to be satisfied with a life update.    

//MY HOUSE IS// getting pretty organized. Or so I think. When I can't sew I craft. When I can't craft I organize. And though I can craft, I haven't been able to figure out just what to make. So I've been organizing quite a bit. "A place for everything and everything in it's place"...and maybe finding some new places for things.

//MY MAN IS// home sick today. I can't figure out what's got him on the couch but it's something strange involving feeling really weak and tired. So I'm pumping him full of airborne and fire water.

//MY LITTLE MAN IS// taking a nap. A much needed one. It's been a rough day today. A day full of no's. Because after all, mamas, baby toys are never as interesting as tissues and dog food!

//MY DOG IS// ok we have a bit of sad news here...my dog doesn't exist anymore. Hancock came down with a disease and had to be put down. He's resting under Colorado skies now. The dog we have now is only ours for a year. Just til my sister gets married. But he's an old booger.

//MY KITCHEN IS// clean yet cluttered. I know I said my house is pretty organized right now but that doesn't mean all the time. Folks, this is life. It seems every time I clean my kitchen something new comes to clutter it up. Mainly the table. Some days I wonder if the table will ever be just a table and not a catch-all.

//MY DESERT PLACE IS// still hot. This summer was the hottest I've experienced yet and it's seems the sun isn't quite ready to let things cool off yet.

//MY HEART IS// a little anxious. It seems like this time in my life is so full of questions and I'm struggling hard to just trust.

//MY PRAYERS ARE// for diligence and patience as I work on training and raising up the little feller who is so bent on being bad. Even though he's adorable. I'm pretty sure God had a plan there!

//MY CLOSET IS// actually looking kind of thin. I did a closet challenge and got rid of a lot of stuff. And I feel good about it for the most part. Except for when I feel like I wear the same thing all the time. Some days I wonder how pioneer women did it with three dresses. Ha!

//MY SEWING MACHINE IS// out of commission.  I can't figure out what's going on with it but it's not sewing. Folks, I have an itch to sew a miles long. Curtains, clothes, pillowcases, quilts, anything. I just need to stitch something together.

//MY CRAFTING SOUL IS// busy working on a collage for Reuben's room. And anything else I can figure out to craft. I'm thinking some autumn decorations may be next. {but really I just want to sew!}

//MY FAVORITE THING TODAY IS// the song 'Clare de Lune' by Debussy. Mmm it's one of those songs that I wish was part of a soundtrack for my life.

//MY GOD IS// so patient. Although some days I do wonder if He roll his eyes at me and my foolish mistakes.

Comments

Popular Posts